A must see unique theatrical island cultural show performed by a group of selected professional entertainers. They showcase the exciting dances and songs from many Pacific islands. Get immersed in a tropical setting with a waterfall, lagoon and lush tropical plants. Enjoy a special exotic cocktail.
- Open - 6 days except for Monday
- Free Cancellation - 48 hours notice
- Duration - 1 hour
- Show Mobile or Printed Voucher
- Single participant - Welcome
- Hotel Transfer - Optional
- Enjoy a night of spectacular entertainment at our tropically themed theater.
- As a start to celebrate this memorable night, have a complimentary tropical cocktail or fresh juice
- Immerse yourself in tropical ambience with the unique lighting of our waterfall, lagoon and lush tropical plants.
- Island-themed show complete with fire dance, warrior chants, elegant female performances, live singing and musicians
- Enjoy a convenient transfer service to and from your hotel with the optional hotel pick up
You will be escorted to your seat shortly before the show begins and be served a complimentary cocktail or soft drink. Enjoy tropical ambience at Fish Eye Garden Theater. The show starts with a dramatic opening and you will see songs and dances from many of the islands in the North and South Pacific including Guam, Micronesia, Hawaii, Tahiti and New Zealand. Hulas, hakas, fire dances, war chants singing and live music makes this an amazing spectacle you will never forget, True performing arts. Get your photo taken with the dancers, relax in the spacious amphitheater and take plenty of photos. After the show it is guaranteed that you will return to your hotel with a big smile and lots of stories to tell to your friends and family.
- Dinner Show package customers have priority seating but show only customers may purchase premium seating for an additional fee
- Photos or video intended for private use is allowed during the show as long as the flash is turned off.
- Complimentary mosquito repellant is available for your use
- Free-Wi-Fi connection is available in Fish Eye Marine Park.
- Dress with an island shirt or summer dress to celebrate your memorable Guam island night
- Bring a thin cardigan or jacket to wear if you are sensitive to the cold temperature of the air-conditioned bus
- Free cancelations will be accepted with notificaiton made by 5 pm, 2 days prior to the activity. However 5% fee will be charged for processing refund .
- Starting 5 pm, 2 days prior to the tour date – a Cancellation or Reduction of participating pax will be charged 50% of the total tour fee.
- Starting 5 pm on the day prior to the tour date – a Cancellation or Reduction of participating pax will be charged 100% of the total tour fee.
- Hotel Transfers can be added with a minimal fee for three selected convenient locations. (Dusit Thani Resort, Pacific Island Club & Onward Beach Resort)
- Please be at the designated meeting place 5 to 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up.
- As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pickup route.
Fish Eye Island Cultural Show - Admission Ticket
Q.What is the attraction of the show?
A.Fish Eye Island Cultural Show brings a true and live performance of a unique cultural experience from all over the Pacific Islands.
Q.Are drinks included?
A.One glass as a welcome drink is included and may be selected from our Drink Menu.
Q.Are we allowed to sit anywhere?
A.Seats will be assigned in advance and our waitstaff will escort you to your table upon your arrival.
Q.May I request to be seated where there is a better view of the show?
A.Seating requests are not accepted however you may upgrade your seat to a Premium seat ticket.
Q.How long is the island cultural show?
A.The Island Show is approximately one hour long and the buffet line opens one hour before the show so guests may dine and enjoy their meal before the start of the exciting show.
Q.Is the show program always the same?
A.For the love and passion of the show, our inspiring entertainment team is constantly thinking of new ideas to perpetually bring the show to a higher level. Through their vision, the show programs are continuously updated and replaced.
Q.What is the dress code for the show?
A.We recommend light summer clothes to enjoy the ambience of the open air restaurant surrounded by a manmade lagoon and luscious tropical plants.
Q.Are there any problems with mosquitos or flies in the Fish Eye Garden Restaurant?
A.Although the restaurant is open air, fly activity will usually cease after sundown. Mosquitos seldom causes any problem however free use of mosquito repellant is available at the reception area for the customer's use.
Q.May I take pictures or videos of the show?
A.Absolutely YES! Fish Eye has an open policy and is happy that pictures be taken for private purpose to record your wonderful time at Fish Eye. However the use of a flash is strictly prohibited as it may interfere with the entertainer's performance.
Q.Are commercial photo / video taking of the show allowed?
A.Advance arrangement is required. Please contact the Fish Eye reservation office for details.
Q.Is there a smoking section available inside of the restaurant?
A.Guam law prohibits smoking in the restaurant. A designated smoking area is available outside of the restaurant.
Q.Are transportation service available from my hotel?
A.Hotel Transfer can be added with minimal fee for majour hotels in the Tumon and Agana bay area with advance arrangements.
Q.I am staying at a Guest House, can transportation service be arranged?
A.It is necessary to arrange exclusive transfer service in advance with additional fee for the locations other than designated hotels.
Q.Is it possible to be dropped off from a different location than my pick-up location?
A.Yes, as long as both places are designated locations however please inform us in advance.
Q.Can I be dropped off at a shopping mall on my way back to my hotel?
A.Unfortunately none of the shopping malls are designated locations however we can assist you in arranging a taxi.
Q.Members of my group are staying at different hotels, can we arrange transportation from multiple locations?
A.Yes you may arrange for different pick-up / drop-off locations by booking separate reservations for groups staying at different hotels.
Q.I booked my reservations without the transfer service. Can I just show up at any of the designated pick-up locations?
A.For efficiency purpose the transportation bus will only stop at designated locations where pick-up service is requested. Please contact us in advance to arrange your transportation.
Q.Are there any cancellation fees if I cancel my tour?
A.If you contact the Fish Eye Reservations office and cancel your tour by 5 pm, 2 days prior to your tour date, you will only be charged a refund processing fee of 5%.
Q.What are the cancellation fees if I cancel my tour after 5 pm, 2 days prior to my tour date?
A.* Starting 5 pm, 2 days prior to the tour date – a Cancellation or Reduction of participating pax will be charged 50% of the total tour fee.
* Starting 5 pm on the day prior to the tour date – a Cancellation or Reduction of participating pax will be charged 100% of the total tour fee.
Q.What are the age restrictions to participate in a activity?
A.The only age restriction are for the Introductory Diving Tour (10 years & up) and the Turtle Encounter Snorkeling Tour (8 years & up).
Q.When do I have to make the payment for my booking?
A.An advance payment is required to book your reservations.