Guam is one of the special places in the Pacific that has a resident population of wild dolphins living just offshore. Every day we go out to view these playful marine mammals using a spacious and stable boat. The trip takes viewers along Guam’s beautiful coast in search of the dolphin pod. Once we find their spot for that day, we carefully observe as they swim at our bow, surface for air and play. These dolphins are usually spinner dolphins and they are famous for leaping from the sea, jumping and sinning.
Price effective from APR 1, 2021 to MAR 31, 2022
- Open - Everyday
- Free Cancellation - 48 hours notice
- Duration - 2 to 3.2 hours
- Show Mobile or Printed Voucher
- Join in Group
- 5 to 34 Guest per Group
- Hotel Transfer - Optional
- Perfect for Families/Children Welcome
- Catch sight of real, wild dolphins such as spinner dolphins, bottolenose dolphins and more while onboard a cruise!
- See flying fishes as well as your modern cruiser sails past breathtaking sceneries around Guam coast.
- Discover more of the local underwater landscape and over 200 species of fish at the Fish Eye Underwater Observatory. (Optional)
- Treat yourself to a local favored Chamorro spearibs add on after your dolphin watching cruise (Optional)
- Enjoy a convenient transfer service to and from your hotel with the hotel pick up add on (Optional)
Things to keep in mind
- Cruise time is from 45 minutes to 60 minutes depending on the location of the dolphins.
- One complimentary fruit soft drink is provided during the cruise
- In case you do not see any dolphins during the tour, a compensatory gift from Fish Eye of an original art hand towel will be given to you.
- The dolphin watching boat will leave from either Hagatna or Agat Marinas, both of which are short, scenic drives from Fish Eye Marine Park.
- We are unable to accommodate strict dietary requirements. (e.g. allergies, vegetarian diets)
- A minimum of 5 participants is needed for the activity to take place. If the minimum is not met, you will be informed by 5:00 pm the day prior to the dolphin tour and you can reschedule your booking or request a full refund.
- We recommend individuals using a wheelchair consult with us before making reservations.
- Free Wi-Fi connection is available both in Fish Eye Marine Park Visitor Center and at the Underwater Observatory.
- Please wear light, protective summer clothing and a hat and pre-apply reef safe sunscreen to enjoy the sun and sea breeze while cruising. Select a sunscreen with the active ingredient of non-nano zinc oxide. It is biodegradable, reef safe and water-resistant.
- If you are prone to seasickness, you might want to consider taking some medication before this cruise.
- Hotel Transfer can be added with minimal fee for various hotels found in Tumon and Agana Bay with advance arrangement. Please check the list of hotels available for transfer service.
- Please be at the designated meeting place 5 to 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up.
- As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pickup route.
- Free cancelations will be accepted with notificaiton made by 5 pm, 2 days prior to the activity. However 5% fee will be charged for processing refund .
- Starting 5 pm, 2 days prior to the tour date – a Cancellation or Reduction of participating pax will be charged 50% of the total tour fee.
- Starting 5 pm on the day prior to the tour date – a Cancellation or Reduction of participating pax will be charged 100% of the total tour fee.
Island Lunch Buffet
Enjoy our all you can eat scrumptious lunch buffet served by our staff to comply with the new normal. Choose from an abundance of dishes from local favored Spare Ribs and Fried Fish with Tartar Sauce, Mini Hamburger Steak and local-favored Japanese Style Curry, Cold Somen Noodles, and Freshly Grilled Pancakes plus more!
Soft drinks are included with the buffet.
Spare Ribs Kalbi Style
Deep Fried Chicken Glazed with Flavored Sauce
Fried Fish with Tartar Sauce
Mini Hamburger Steak
Grilled Vegetable with Vermicelli Noodles
Fish Eye Special Curry (please request with wait-staff)
Cold Somen Noodle (please request with wait-staff)
Shrimp Fried Rice
Freshly Grilled Pancake
Dessert (Tapioca Coconut Milk)
Q.Where is the meeting points? May I go directly to the Marina with my car?
A.The meeting place is the visitor center of the Fish Eye Marine Park. All participants will be transferred together via bus or van to the departing Marina.
Q.What type of boat does Fish Eye use for the dolphin watching tour?
A.A speedy sport cruiser is used for the Dolphin watching cruise allowing to quickly reach the dolphin sites. Due to the speed of the cruiser and the short cruise time the chances of becoming seasick is drastically reduced.
Q.How long is the cruising time?
A.The cruise time is approximately 45 to 60 minutes depending on the location of dolphin sightings.
Q.What is the chances of getting seasick?
A.Due to the speed of the cruiser and the short cruise time the chances of becoming seasick is drastically reduced. However if you are prone to motion sickness then it is recommended to take your medication 30 minutes before the cruise.
Q.Are dolphin sightings guaranteed?
A.Since dolphins are wild animals, there is no guarantee to see dolphins or whales however the average of sighting for the past 5 years is over 80%. The percentage of sighting is very high here on Guam since several species of dolphins resides around Guam all year long.
Q.What happens if dolphins are not sighted?
A.A complimentary gift of an original Fish Eye good; a hand towel or eco bag for adults and a dolphin key chain for children will be given.
Q.Is there a difference in the chances of dolphin sightings between the different optional tour companies?
A.Since most dolphin watching boats and captains share the same information to the locations of the dolphins sightings, the chances of seeing dolphins are the same for all tour companies. Some companies may claim that they have a better sighting rate however this claim is false and only used for manipulative marketing strategy.
Q.Are dolphin cruises conducted on rainy or stormy days?
A.The sport cruiser has an enclosed cabin to protect passengers from the rain and wind however if weather conditions become too hazardous, the licensed boat captain at his discretion may cancel the cruise for the safety of the passengers.
Q.What happens if the tour is cancelled due to the weather?
A.If the tour is cancelled due to the weather, you will be given a choice of a full refund or to book on another date.
Q.May pregnant woman participate in the activity?
A.Yes! Expecting mothers may join the dolphin watching tour.
Q.Are transportation service available from my hotel?
A.Hotel Transfer can be added with minimal fee for majour hotels in the Tumon and Agana bay area with advance arrangements.
Q.I am staying at a Guest House, can transportation service be arranged?
A.It is necessary to arrange exclusive transfer service in advance with additional fee for the locations other than designated hotels.
Q.Is it possible to be dropped off from a different location than my pick-up location?
A.Yes, as long as both places are designated locations however please inform us in advance.
Q.Can I be dropped off at a shopping mall on my way back to my hotel?
A.Unfortunately none of the shopping malls are designated locations however we can assist you in arranging a taxi.
Q.Members of my group are staying at different hotels, can we arrange transportation from multiple locations?
A.Yes you may arrange for different pick-up / drop-off locations by booking separate reservations for groups staying at different hotels.
Q.I booked my reservations without the transfer service. Can I just show up at any of the designated pick-up locations?
A.For efficiency purpose the transportation bus will only stop at designated locations where pick-up service is requested. Please contact us in advance to arrange your transportation.
Q.Are there any cancellation fees if I cancel my tour?
A.If you contact the Fish Eye Reservations office and cancel your tour by 5 pm, 2 days prior to your tour date, you will only be charged a refund processing fee of 5%.
Q.What are the cancellation fees if I cancel my tour after 5 pm, 2 days prior to my tour date?
A.* Starting 5 pm, 2 days prior to the tour date – a Cancellation or Reduction of participating pax will be charged 50% of the total tour fee.
* Starting 5 pm on the day prior to the tour date – a Cancellation or Reduction of participating pax will be charged 100% of the total tour fee.
Q.What are the age restrictions to participate in a activity?
A.There is no age restriction to participate in an activity.
Q.When do I have to make the payment for my booking?
A.An advance payment is required to book your reservations.