- Open - Everyday
- Free Cancelation - 48 hours notice
- Duration - 2 to 3 hours
- Show Mobile or Printed Voucher
- Join in Group
- 5 to 25 Guests per Group
- Hotel Transfer - can be arranged
- Be greeted and guided by professional island entertainers and experience the many aspects of island life combined with fun, relaxation and many smiles.
- Taste the juice and the soft meat of the coconut. Experience how to grate a coconut and extract its’ rich milk. And enjoy a tea break in a tropical setting with an artificial waterfall.
- Learn how to create a natural hair decoration with fresh flowers & plants.
- A choice of dressing up in an island costume; sarong and shell necklace for females and warrior face painting and a masculine garb for males. Many opportunities of taking selfies!
- Take memorable selfies with the local entertainers in our beautiful tropical garden and live-stream your entire experience via our free Wi-Fi.
- (Option) Enjoy a delicious lunch buffet including Chamorro Spareribs, one of the most popular local dish.
- (Option) Enjoy the convenient transfer service available to and from your hotel.
- Access to Underwater Observatory is strolling on ocean bridge which is around 900 feet (300m).(Option)
- There is a 72-step spiral staircase between the upper deck and the lower viewing deck in the Underwater Observatory.(Option)
- For those who prefer to stay on the upper deck, a video monitor is available to view the marine life via live feed.(Option)
- You can enjoy a 360 degree view of the reef world with 18 square & 8 round windows in the depth of around 20 feet (6m).(Option)
- Please note that the activity will be unable to accommodate any strict dietary requirements. (e.g. allergies, vegetarian diets)
- Free Wi-Fi connection is available both in Visitor center and Underwater Observatory.
- It is advisable to wear light summer clothing. For a perfect island-style selfie female guests may wear a two-piece swimwear under light clothing while males can wear shorts and a t-shirt.
- Bring your phone, camera or video. Rental GoPro video cameras are also available at Fish Eye to capture this special experience!
- Free cancelations will be accepted with notificaiton made by 5 pm, 2 days prior to the activity. However 5% fee will be charged for processing refund .
- Starting 5 pm, 2 days prior to the tour date – a Cancellation or Reduction of participating pax will be charged 50% of the total tour fee.
- Starting 5 pm on the day prior to the tour date – a Cancellation or Reduction of participating pax will be charged 100% of the total tour fee.
- Hotel Transfer can be added with minimal fee for various hotels found in Tumon and Agana Bay with advance arrangement. Please check the list of hotels available for transfer service.
- Please be at the designated meeting place 5 to 10 minutes before your scheduled pick up.
- As this is a shared transfer, please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pickup route.
Island Lunch Buffet
Enjoy our all you can eat scrumptious lunch buffet served by our staff to comply with the new normal. Choose from an abundance of dishes from local favored Spare Ribs and Fried Fish with Tartar Sauce, Mini Hamburger Steak and local-favored Japanese Style Curry, Cold Somen Noodles, and Freshly Grilled Pancakes plus more!
Soft drinks are included with the buffet.
Spare Ribs Kalbi Style
Deep Fried Chicken Glazed with Flavored Sauce
Fried Fish with Tartar Sauce
Mini Hamburger Steak
Grilled Vegetable with Vermicelli Noodles
Fish Eye Special Curry (please request with wait-staff)
Cold Somen Noodle (please request with wait-staff)
Shrimp Fried Rice
Freshly Grilled Pancake
Dessert (Tapioca Coconut Milk)